Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Dammit

So I'm pretty sore because I wrote a beautifully long post, only to have Auto-Save fail and Firefox shut down on me as I was trying to upload a picture. I will probably repost most of the same points tomorrow, but today was a lazy day filled with catching up on time zones and waiting for rain to pass (which it didn't). I also signed up on a couple local forums to find people in my age group to show me around, only to be ridiculed for the little Croatian that I did know, and was offered very little in the way of advice or hang-out offers. I guess Croatia hasn't yet checked out my awesome, as it were.



So, here's a link to make you laugh (unless you hate the funny. Most of you have seen this before, but I can't get enough of it):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xsSIi1ZRcl4&feature=related

kbai

No comments:

Post a Comment